Miltec UV automotive solutions give you the power to revolutionize your entire production process, creating the finished products that car lovers’ dreams are made of.
For UV curing of parts and components in the automotive industry, our UV options offer reliable, high-performance output, optimizing energy efficiency while still keeping your operating costs low. Ranging from the headlights to the wheel rims, automotive integrators and manufacturers have the flexibility to choose from an arc lamp or microwave system. Not sure which is the best fit? We’ll work with you to understand your needs, utilizing our team of UV experts and lab resources to identify the solution for you.
- Headlamp lenses, tail lenses, and reflectors (BMC, hardcoat, bezel)
- Automotive glass
- Interior trim
- Instrument panels and printed electronics
- Engine components (starter solenoid, alternators)
- Brake pads and calipers
- Auto body panels
- Wheel rims
- Rust prevention for metal parts
- Automotive wire
- Drive shafts
- Flexibility of arc lamp or microwave UV technologies
- Reliable UV system performance with consistent UV output
- Lower energy usage and operating costs
- Made in USA
Systems & Technology
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT & TESTING LAB
Explore the possibilities. We’ll help.
Work alongside our Ph.D. chemists, engineers, and UV experts in our fully equipped UV Curing Applications Laboratory to develop new processes, achieve cost reduction, and improve production workflows for your application.