Miltec UV’s Panel Cure Conveyor UV System efficiently cures UV coatings on door, cabinet panels, and molding and similar applications by simultaneously curing the top surface and all four sides with a single pass. This is accomplished at fast production speeds with only two UV lamps.
The Panelcure UV System easily retrofits into existing production lines or can be designed into new lines. It includes automatic focus adjustment options to accommodate varying part heights and incorporates our HPI model with its significant performance advantages for consistent curing of UV coatings and stains. Conveyor systems are available with UV lamps from lengths depending on the product width. Contact us to discuss your application.
Benefits and Features:
- Reliable performance with consistent UV output
- Fewer number of HPI lamps needed, lower energy and operating costs
- Reduced infrared output for lower temperatures on your product
- Variable UV output from 40%-100% in 1% increments
- Patented features with significant performance advantages
- Easy maintenance and exceptional ongoing technical service
- Advanced touchscreen controls for easy operator interface
- Made In USA
- Wood Cabinet panels
- Wood door panels
- Wood molding
- Wood Flooring
- Custom and specialty 3D cure objects