Miltec UV’s long history of listening to customer needs and demands led the development of innovative UV solutions for the wood industry with low operating costs. We recently introduced gloss control UV technology, enabling consistency across a wide gloss range with a single coating. Miltec UV was recognized by the wood industry for this revolutionary innovation with the Challengers Award at IWF.
Our advanced arc lamp and microwave UV curing systems are cost effective, easy-to-use and maintain, energy efficient, eco-friendly, and perform to the highest demands in the business. Production requirements can be met with about half the number of our Miltec UV lamps on a wood manufacturing line compared to other available UV solutions. We handle projects ranging from simple to the most complex 3D curing of wood moldings and wood profiles. We welcome you to work with us to prove a new process, improve an existing one, and ultimately find the optimum uv solution for your project.
Wood Applications Include:
- Hardwood Flooring and Matching
- 3D Components and Panels
Benefits of working with Miltec UV for your wood industry uv solution include:
- Highly qualified team of UV experts with experience in wood market applications
- R&D lab to prove new processes or improve existing ones
- Reliable UV system performance with consistent UV output
- Easy maintenance and exceptional ongoing technical service
- Advanced touchscreen controls for easy operator interface
- Higher output UV lamps; therefore, fewer number of UV lamps required
- Lower energy and operating costs
- Made In USA