Part #:Miltec P/N: 503-00104
OEM P/N: 775043
Miltec’s electrodeless D type UV bulb is made for OEM “Coolwave” model 10 inch (25.4 cm) 600 Watt per inch (236.22 W/cm) microwave powered UV curing systems. The D bulb is a medium pressure Mercury vapor bulb with a unique metal additive. When energized, the metal additive and Mercury vaporize into a plasma to produce a wide distribution range of UV light with most of its output in the UVA range. In fact, the output of the D bulb is about 2-3 times higher in the UVA range compared to the H bulb, which makes this bulb extremely effective when curing through heavily pigmented resins or thick layers of clear resins . All Miltec UV electrodeless bulbs are manufactured in a very tightly controlled process environment to ensure maximum and consistent performance throughout the life of the bulb.
Benefits and Features:
Features and Benefits:
- Produces extremely high peak irradiance of UV light at work surface.
- Enhanced output in the UVA range
- Constructed with the purest materials available to ensure maximum hours of usage and optimum performance
- Every UV bulb is thoroughly tested to ensure consistent size, geometry, output, and performance will meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Direct replacement for OEM’s product
- D bulb spectral output (most of output in UVA range)
- 600 W/inch (236.22 W/cm) power rating
- Size classification: 10 inch (25.4cm) bulb x 13mm diameter
- Specified for the following OEM lamp housing models: All “Coolwave” model lamps