IR Equipment & Emitters
Miltec UV offers IR equipment, single and twin tube IR emitters
Infrared (IR) is defined as invisible radiant energy with longer wavelengths than those of visible light. Infrared Emitters (IR) are a source of light energy in the infrared spectrum opposite that of UV. IR Emitters are a source of heat energy and are used in many industries ranging from wood, food and textiles, to hundreds of processes in the various industries.
The Miltec UV Flex IR System is an infrared heater system used for industrial drying, heating, and preparation in downstream processes. Materials can include but not limited to: wood, plastic, film, paper, metal, and more.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Three emitter types to cover a variety of applications: Short Wave, Medium Wave, and Fast Medium Wave
- Heated lengths from 12″ to 90″
- Ability to fine-tune the output with individual ON/OFF control for each bank of 3 emitters and infinitely variable power levels
- Easy maintenance and bulb changes with removable inner lamp cassette and quick-release cable connections
Miltec UV also offers twin tube IR emitters which are two IR emitters fused together as one. They deliver more power to a smaller area, thus creating a more powerful emitter. Additionally, each twin tube emitter utilizes a 180 degree back reflector that is coated directly on the quartz tube envelope. This coating material is a high purity gold substrate. Gold is the most efficient IR reflective material.
We are more than happy to provide you with a quotation on a Flex IR System or IR emitter. These are the questions we will need answered in order to provide a quotation:
- Total Length in mm
- Heated Length in mm
- End Cap Style
- Single or Twin Tube
- Quartz Diameter
- Mounting Vertically or Horizontally