The Xtrema ECO is an enhanced version of our MPI system, specifically designed for the optical fiber market. Variations to the design allow for Single alignment or Multilamp alignment on a common alignment platform. The patented Miltec FX back reflector offers enhanced optics focused directly on the fiber. Contact us to discuss this model and your application further.
Benefits and Features:
- 35% Higher UV Intensity at the Fiber
- 33% or Greater Energy Savings
- Enhanced optical focus for increased line speed.
- Less energy consumption with more UV focused at the fiber.
- Increased production efficiency.
- Lower heat emissions resulting in cooler fiber surface temperatures.
- Improved lamp cooling design to maximize the life of all lamp parts.
- Easy to retrofit (or upgrade) existing microwave powered UV equipment.
- Optical Fiber Draw
- Optical Fiber Coloring
- Wire & Cable
- FRP Coating
Xtrema ECO Power Supply Specifications:
Primary power choices:
|Standard Power Supply:|
|CE Power Supply:|
|Remote control inputs:|
|Safety Interlock inputs:|
|Standard Power Supply Weight:||69 Kg (152 Lbs)|
|CE Power Supply Weight:|
|Standard Power Supply Dimensions:|
|CE Power Supply Dimensions:|
|Standard cable lengths:||2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 8m, 11m, 14m, 16m, 17m 21m, 26m, 31m, 38m|
Xtrema ECO Lamp Module Specifications
|Weight:||9 Kg (20 Lbs)|
|Material and finish:|
|Options:||Cold Mirror Reflectors, Bulb Fills (H, H+, D and V)|
Back Reflector Specifications
|Material and Finish:|